Exclusive Photo Encaustic Painting Experience w/ International Artist Elske deGroot
Creative Awakening Retreat June 2024 FranceElevate Your Summer.
May 28 - June 4, 2024
...clinking champagne glasses as the sun dips below the horizon, filling the Grand Hall of the privately-owned Château de Saint-Germain-des-Prés with a golden glow. As you revel in the moment, the aroma of a gourmet dinner crafted by a local French chef wafts in, tantalizing your senses. All of this after a fulfilling day exploring the French countryside and in the studio—where history and creativity meld into an intoxicating blend. And that's just Day One.
Guided Mastery: Step-by-step, hands-on coaching ensures you expand your creative vistas.
- All-Inclusive Supplies: We've thought of everything. Just bring your camera and laptop or a newer smart phone.
- 7-night accommodation and enjoy the château common rooms and 15 ha of grounds at Manor and Maker in the Château Saint-Germain des Prés.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Wine or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice.
Tea & coffee all day, plus snacks and aperitif .
- Transportation from and to Thiviers or Angoulême train station.
- Experience one of 'les Plux Beaux Detours', most beautiful detours, in France when we visit Brantôme and its Benedictine abbey.
- Kayak trip
down the Dordogne River. The enchanting scenery on the banks of the
river includes picturesque villages like Beynac and Roque-Gageac.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
a beautiful experience learning about encaustic art and being guided by
Elske to explore the medium— she is so knowledgeable, thoughtful, and
patient! She encouraged us to be creative and try different techniques— I
will definitely be attending her workshops again. She is truly
talented, and I loved this experience!"
"Thank you so much Elske. I loved learning about Encaustic Painting. You were a fabulous, patient teacher and I so appreciated all the help you gave me."
"...It was a perfect marriage of art, food, wine, friendship and relaxation. Elske did a fabulous job of teaching us a new skill in a château in the French countryside..."
nurturing and clear tuition.....I was totally resistant to the walk and
raft float (in my head) but it helped me to unwind and question why I
needed to take life so seriously this week!! Truly entered into retreat
and am still reaping the benefit!"